Today Is A Gift

Saturday, October 8, 2016

If today was my last…

I would drink sweet tea.

Love my family well.

Kiss my baby’s sweet, soft face a lot…just to see him smile. 

Rollerblade early in the morning listening to something deeply spiritual like Coldplay or Bethel or Madonna. 

Touch my sweet Natalia’s silky hair to wake her up. 

Create something. 

Pray.

Forgive.

Find something to laugh about.

Write.

Snuggle my London dog.  And even try to love her slobbers.

Dress in all black not because I’m mourning but because it always makes me feel perfectly skinny.

Clear my mind and heart.

Cry silent tears.

Clean my house impeccably. 

Watch the sunset go down.

Thank my husband for how well he has provided. 

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery.  Today is a gift. 

Dive into it. Embrace it.  Treasure it.  Because it’s the best you will ever have. 

Photobucket















No comments:

Post a Comment